Technician - C Tech
Full Time | Experienced
This position is primarily responsible to service a broad range of vehicle repair issues to ensure proper performance and safety of vehicles and for quickly identifying the cause of performance problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Remove and Reinstall Transmission systems
- Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
- Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service writers and technicians
- Continuously learn new technical information, equipment, tools and repair techniques
- Professionally record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Two years’ experience as a mechanic
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to diagnose mechanical problems and perform repairs with general supervision
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Detail oriented while maintaining an extremely positive attitude
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems
- Team player with a "can do" attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Signing Bonus Terms & Conditions:
$1000 sign-on bonus.
Limited time offer for candidates hired on or before February 28, 2022. Available to qualified candidates who meet all job qualifications for Technician - C Tech. To be paid bi-weekly over 12 weeks upon completion of 90-day probationary period. In the event employee voluntarily leaves company within 12 months of date of hire, employee will be responsible for reimbursing the company for the entire signing bonus. Signing bonus subject to all applicable federal, state and local taxes.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
- NO WEEKENDS
- ON GOING TRAINING
AAMCO Richmond, CA
OUR ADDRESS12156 San Pablo Ave, Richmond, CA 21150
Monday - Friday | 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday | Closed